Wearable Arts Fashion Show
Greene County on the Arts is hosting its first ever fashion show at newly renovated event space Joe’s Garage.
Co-curated byMichele Saunders and Jojo Americo, the fashion show will feature:
- Designs from nearly 30 New York designers, including Jojo Americo, Chris Barreto,Brian Kenny, Carter Harrington, Jack Walls, James Concannon, Victoria Dinardo, Sierra Furtwangler, LALOON, Rob Strauss, Artists and Revolutionaries and Ruby Silvious (click HERE for a full list of designers).
- All designs will be for sale.
- Trunk sales by Kasuri, Look Hudson, Brooklyn Industries, Artists & Revolutionaries,LALOON and more
- Silent auction for shopping sprees with JoJo Americo (in NYC or Hudson, NY), and makeover certificates with FACE STOCKHOLM
- MC Paul Alexander of The Ones
- Music by legendary musician De Benedictus
- Dance party until 9pm
- Cash bar
TICKETS are $15 for GCCA members, $20 for non-GCCA members and $50 for VIP preferred seating+two complimentary drinks. To order, please visit Greene County Council on the Arts’ website or call GCCA at (518) 943-3400.