“4” Art Exhibit and Sale
June 3, 5 PM – 7 PM
“4” is a one weekend art exhibit and sale organized and curated by the four participating artists, Keith A. Batten, Tim Ebneth, Joseph Stabilito, and Tom McGill in cooperation with Gallery at 46 Green Street & 46 Green Street Studios at Joe’s Garage Catskill, 443 Main Street, Catskill, NY. The Opening Event is an opportunity to enjoy refreshments, music and art; to meet the artists in a festive, upbeat atmoshphere. Over 100 paintings to view and purchase!
Having exhibited together in the past, Keith, Tim, Joe, and Tom conceived “4” to show their work together in a large space in which they could explore the resonance they had with each others’ work. They found Joe’s Garage, with two high ceilinged 60’ walls and an outdoor exhibition space, to be an ideal location to explore showing large work and small pieces in series
Information about the event at http://
Wearable Arts Fashion Show
August 13, 2016: 5-7pm
Co-curated byMichele Saunders and Jojo Americo, the fashion show will feature:
- Designs from nearly 30 New York designers, including Jojo Americo, Chris Barreto,Brian Kenny, Carter Harrington, Jack Walls, James Concannon, Victoria Dinardo, Sierra Furtwangler, LALOON, Rob Strauss, Artists and Revolutionaries and Ruby Silvious (click HERE for a full list of designers).
- All designs will be for sale.
- Trunk sales by Kasuri, Look Hudson, Brooklyn Industries, Artists & Revolutionaries,LALOON and more
- Silent auction for shopping sprees with JoJo Americo (in NYC or Hudson, NY), and makeover certificates with FACE STOCKHOLM
- MC Paul Alexander of The Ones
- Music by legendary musician De Benedictus
- Dance party until 9pm
- Cash bar
TICKETS are $15 for GCCA members, $20 for non-GCCA members and $50 for VIP preferred seating+two complimentary drinks. To order, please visit Greene County Council on the Arts’ website or call GCCA at (518) 943-3400.